Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxy, VPN, Nmap, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, passowrd attacks, and more topics that are added every month!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because Ermin is making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- Cyber Ethics
- Bash Script
- What to do to create the virtual lab environment.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Owasp Top 10 attacks etc.
If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would guess based on my experience teaching 15,000+ students on different colleges and platforms that you might enjoy this course.
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks/web apps , exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network/web app security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
Bonus:- We will also be teaching you how toearn through hacking in ethical ways(Bug Bounty Secrets).